After taking the final exam in The Project Management PrepCast™, you will receive the 35 contact hour certificate you can use for your certification. Continue reading this article to learn more about how you can obtain the certificate.
Contact Hours from The PM PrepCast™
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® requires that you undertake 35 contact hours of training in project management before you can apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. The training must be completed before you can sit for the examination.
The Project Management PrepCast™ offers over 35 hours of quality Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam video and audio training, and you will receive a 35 Contact Hours certificate after you pass The Final Exam.
Instructions for Obtaining the Certificate
To receive your 35 contact hour certificate, you must pass our end-of-course assessment, which we call our “Final Exam.” The Final Exam is a 5-question, multiple-choice exam.
There is no time limit for you to take our Final Exam. You can take it anytime from the moment you purchase the PM PrepCast.
Learn more about When can I take the Final Exam for The PM PrepCast™?
Taking the final exam takes just a few steps:
- Log in to the PM PrepCast Home Page
- On the welcome page, see the ‘My Active Courses’ section and select the course
option for The PM PrepCast (PMBOK Sixth Edition for PMP).
- Next click on the blue “Resume” button in the upper right corner.
- Now click on the white “Contents” button on the top right of the screen shown below. (This screen may vary depending on your progress in the course).
- Scroll down to Module 90: The Final Exam.
- Click Next and follow the instructions through the screens to access the Final Exam. Upon completion, you will be given the opportunity to download and print your certificate for submission to PMI.
- Print your certificate. Note that if you want to access your certificate at a later date, you can log in to the PM PrepCast Home Page, navigate to Module 90 (the same place where you took the final), and click the "Certificate" button to display and print your certificate.
Instructions for Reporting Contact Hours in the Application
After watching the lessons and successfully completing the Final Exam, you have the 35 contact hour certificate to use for your Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam application. In case you are audited, it is good practice to have a copy of your certificate.
To learn more about how to claim contact hours in your PMP application, refer to How to Claim 35 Contact Hours in your PMP Application