You can download the PDU Podcast™ on your devices by following the instructions sent to the email address used upon registration.
If you have an android phone or device, download one of the many free podcast apps available. You can get more info and download apps on GooglePlay):
Shortly after you subscribed to The PDU Podcast™, you will have received an email with the subject line "Thanks for your Order <Your Name>."
Look for this message in your email inbox. It contains step-by-step instructions, as well as your personal podcast URL. Also, if your Android podcast app supports the one-click subscription service, then all you need to do is click on that special link in the email, and you are done.
Here are instructions on how to use Podcast Addict. It is s one of many apps that you can use on your Android phone.
- Download the Podcast Addict app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Podcast Addict app
- Click the + button on the upper-right part of the app to see a gallery of podcasts
- Select the RSS icon, and a window will pop up.
- Add the personal podcast URL in your welcome email.
- Click OK to add the episodes.
- Select the PM Podcast tile. and you will see the episodes listed.
- Select the episode you wish to download and play.
- You can download an episode or watch it directly from the app.
If you wish to download all the episodes at once:
- On the library page, touch and hold the Podcast tile for about one second, and a pop-up menu will appear.
- Select Download all unplayed.
- Or, if you are already in the PM or PDU Podcast playlist, select the 3 dots on the upper-right-hand corner of your screen.
- Then, select the Download all unplayed option on the drop-down menu.
Note: The episodes may take a while to download as their sizes are quite big.