Once you’ve become a PMP®, you have to continue to demonstrate your competence and keep your credential current. We recommend an article that covers everything you need to know about PMI® PDUs, earning, documentation, and its use upon renewal of your PMP® certification.
If you want to know how to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs), how to document them, and how to use them at the time you need to renew your PMP® certification, then we suggest that you read this article: 10 Steps to PMP Renewal
Table of Contents
- Download the CCR Handbook
- Understand the PMI Talent Triangle™
- Review Minimum and Maximum PDU requirements
- Know Which PDUs to Earn First
- Login to the CCRS and Review Your Account
- Plan and Schedule Earning Your PDUs
- Earn PMP PDUs
- Claim Your PDUs Immediately
- Document Your PDUs for a Potential Audit
- Pay & Renew
- Bonus Step: Go Ahead and Earn 20 More PDUs!
- Summary and Takeaways