Many students have the misconception that they have access to The PM PrepCast™ lessons and videos for only 90 days, while others believe they have life-time access. This article clarifies how long a student's subscription to The PM Prepcast™ lasts.
The PM PrepCast™ is a complete Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam preparation course. The course is an online self-paced set of video podcast lessons accessed via our LMS - Learning Management System or downloaded to a mobile device such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. The mobile capability allows one to prepare for the exam when and where it's most convenient.
As soon as you set up your account, you can watch The PM PrepCast™ video lessons online within our LMS or download them to your computer/device. Once you download the material, you will have access to the downloaded material when you need it for your personal use.
Ninety (90) days is the access period for a subscription to The PM Exam Simulator™ Deluxe (originally, The PM Exam Simulator™) and not the PM PrepCast™.
In general, your subscription to The PM PrepCast™ is good for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your license to the subscription may be removed before the expiration date under the following conditions:
- When OSP retires an old version of The PM PrepCast
- When OSP publishes a new version of The PM PrepCast.
- When PMI implements a PMP exam update.
- When you request a refund.
- When you pass the PMI exam for which The PM PrepCast was used.
- When OSP deactivates your account for product misuse.
You can read more details in our Terms & Conditions (http://www.osp-international.com/tc)
Excerpt from the Terms & Conditions under 2.1 For Product: The Project Management Prepcast™ (The PM PrepCast™)
2.1.3 Product Access
Access duration is for One (1) Year from the date of purchase.
OSP provides access to The PM PrepCast through the OSP Member Gateway and for download through RSS technology, as explained in the purchase confirmation email and tutorials.
Access to the product may be revoked due to the following:
(1) When you request a refund.
(2) When you pass the PMI exam for which The PM PrepCast was used.
(3) When OSP deactivates your account for product misuse.
2.1.4 Product License and Expiration of Product License
Purchase of The PM PrepCast grants you the license to access and download the current version of The PM PrepCast (i.e., It does not constitute a perpetual license to the product). This license expires under the following conditions:
(1) When OSP retires an old version of The PM PrepCast
(2) When OSP publishes a new version of The PM PrepCast.
(3) When PMI implements a PMP exam update.