This article describes registering for an account on The PM PrepCast Store so that you can order our products.
It's a quick and easy registration process
To complete the registration process, make sure you have access to your email, as a verification message will be sent to you via email. The process is designed to be simple, so you can complete it quickly in one sitting.
If you have an existing account on the PM PrepCast website (what you use to log to the forum or access products (e.g., PrepCast simulator or training lessons), you will need to remember your PM PrepCast website email and password for the LMS to complete registering for a PM PrepCast Store account.
Access the Registration Form
Select the User Icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select Register from the drop-down menu.
Provide Your Email Address
Enter your Email Address
If you mistype your email, click the Edit Icon to correct your email address before going to the next step.
Complete Your New PM PrepCast Store Account Details
- Provide and confirm New PM PrepCast Store Account Details, including your First Name and Last Name.
- Enter a New Password. Follow the prompts to ensure that you specify a strong password.
- Enter the same password in to Confirm Password.
- Select the Create a New Account button.
If you don't remember your PM PrepCast website credentials, you can go to the PM PrepCast website and use the Forget Your Password and/or Forget Your Username to reset your PM PrepCast website password.
- Use the same credentials (email address & password) to log in to either the PM PrepCast Store or the PM PrepCast Website.
- Registration is optional - you can checkout as a guest without going through the PM PrepCast store registration steps described in this article.