This article describes a wish list and how to use it in the PM PrepCast Store.
What is a Wish List?
A Wish List allows registered customers to create a list of products they want to buy in the future.
View the Wish List
The Wish List is accessible through the following ways:
- After logging in, you can manage the Wish List through the Accounts Dashboard
- Select the Heart Icon next to the search bar on the upper right-hand side of the screen
Add an Item to your Wish List
An item can be added to the wish list by doing one of the following:
- From Product Catalog View: Select the heart icon. It will change from an unfilled blue heart to a filled red heart.
- From the Product Details View: click on Add To Wish List
- From the Shopping Cart: Move the item from the Cart to the Wish List
Remove an Item from your Wish List
An item on the wish list can be removed from the wishlist by doing one of the following:
- In the Wish List, click on the Trashcan icon
- From the Product Catalog View: click on the heart icon. It will change from a filled red heart to an unfilled blue heart.
- From the Product Details View: click on Remove From Wish List
- From the Shopping Cart: Move the Item from the Wish List to the Cart
Additional Key Points
- A customer needs to be registered and logged into the PM PrepCast Store to use the wish list feature.
- The quantity of the item on the Wish List is fixed at 1.