This article describes the steps for claiming professional development units (PDUs) for The Agile PrepCast™ for PDUs. After printing your certificate, request credits on the CCRS website.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) has retired the Register Education Provider (R.E.P.) Program at the end of 2020 (in all locations except for China). Our courses were automatically removed from the PMI® Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS) sometime later. Note this change is only a technical formality, and all our courses are still valid for professional development units (PDUs)! The only difference is that claiming them takes a few more steps.
Video: How to Claim PDUs
Please watch this video, where Cornelius shows you exactly how to claim your PDUs. The written instructions are in the section below the video.
How to Claim PDUs - Step-by-Step
Here are the step-by-step instructions to claim your PDUs:
- Go to https://ccrs.pmi.org/
- Log in to your PMI account
- From the "PDUs" menu, select "Report PDUs"
- Under the "Education" section, select "Online or Digital Media"
- Fill in the form using the details provided in the table below.
Watch this "How to claim your PDUs" video (we are still working on it) to guide you through the process. In the meanwhile, use the steps listed above.
|Question on the CCRS PDU Claim Form||Response to fill in|
|Provider||OSP International LLC (ignore the auto-fill values in the drop-down menu)|
|Title||The Agile PrepCast for PDUs|
Master agile project management skills by learning about best practices, understanding essential concepts,
|Date Started||[Date when you started the course]|
|Date Completed||[Date when you completed the course]|
|PDUs Claimed||Ways of Working: 22.00 PDUs | Power Skills: 4.50 PDUs | Business Acumen: 4.00 PDUs|
This is all the information that you need to provide in your claim. You do not need to include a copy of your certificate. The copy will only be required if your claim is selected for audit.
1) If you start typing in a response on the CCRS claim form, the system may provide suggestions in a dropdown list.
- To avoid errors in your claim submission, do NOT select any suggested options from a dropdown list.
- Instead, cut and paste the text from What To Enter on the table above onto the corresponding CCRS online form field. For example:
- DON'T: select OSP International LLC from a dropdown list in the CCRS
- DO: cut & paste "OSP International LLC" onto the Provider field on the CCRS.
2) In case you are audited, have a copy of your certificate ready