This article describes the steps for claiming professional development units (PDUs) for The PDU Podcast™. After printing your certificate, request credits on the CCRS website.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) has retired the Register Education Provider (R.E.P.) Program at the end of 2020 (in all locations except for China). Our courses were automatically removed from the PMI® Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS) sometime later. Note this change is only a technical formality, and all our courses are still valid for professional development units (PDUs)! The only difference is that claiming them takes a few more steps.
Video: How to Claim PDUs
Please watch this video, where Cornelius shows you exactly how to claim your PDUs. The written instructions are in the section below the video.
Step By Step Instructions to Claim PDUs on the CCRS website
- Visit https://ccrs.pmi.org
- Log in to your PMI account
- In the Menu, select PDUs > Report PDUs
- In the Education section, select Online or Digital Media
- Now complete the form using the information from the table below
- Click the checkmark for I agree this claim is accurate
- Submit your claim by clicking the Submit button
Once submitted, PMI does an automated review of your claim. During this review, PMI usually sends you an email receipt followed by a second email confirming that your claim has been approved. Usually, this takes just a few minutes to complete.
What to Enter
OSP International LLCRemember: When reporting your PDUs via PMI's online system, you must type everything in by hand and never accept autofill suggestions. If you accept their autofill suggestions, then your PDU report will be declined.
Copy and paste the appropriate Title as stated on your certificate.
Copy and paste the Description from the product description on the website (links are on the Our PDU Offerings listing at the end of this article)
OR go to the last module of your package: "Print Your PDU Certificate and How To Claim PDUs"
[Date when you started the course]
[Date when you completed the course]
Enter the Ways of Working (Technical), Power Skills (Leadership), and Business Acumen (Strategic) PDU claim values as stated on your certificate.
1) If you start typing in a response on the CCRS claim form, the system may provide suggestions in a dropdown list.
- To avoid errors in your claim submission, do NOT select any suggested options from a dropdown list.
- Instead, cut and paste the text from What To Enter on the table above onto the corresponding CCRS online form field. For example:
- DON'T: select OSP International LLC from a dropdown list in the CCRS
- DO: cut & paste "OSP International LLC" onto the Provider field on the CCRS.
- The same is true for the Title of the webinar... don't select it from the dropdown, but do copy it from the table below.
2) In case you are audited, it is good practice to have a copy of your certificate. If you have not already done so, log in and follow the instructions described in the video on http://certificate.pducast.com to print your certificate.
Our PDU Podcast Offerings
|Link to Description
|The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package
|The PDU Podcast Power Skills Package grants you a total of 15 PDUs from the PMI Talent Triangle®
|The PDU Podcast (CAPM Package)
|The PDU Podcast (CAPM Package) grants you a total of 17 PDUs from the PMI Talent Triangle®
|The PDU Podcast 60 PDU Bundle
|The PDU Podcast 60 PDU Bundle grants you a total of 60 PDUs from the PMI Talent Triangle®
|The PDU Podcast Ways of Working Package
|The PDU Podcast Ways of Working Package grants you a total of 30 PDUs from the PMI Talent Triangle®
|The PDU Podcast Skillful Acumen Package - Power Skills & Business Acumen
|The PDU Podcast Skillful Acumen Package awards 30 PDUs in the Power Skills and Business Acumen PDU Categories from the PMI Talent Triangle®