Many listeners ask if they can claim Professional Development Units (PDUs) for all PM Podcast™ Episodes that they listened to or if they are limited according to how the topic of the episode matches with the PMI Talent Triangle®.
Claiming PDUs for PM Podcast™ Episodes
You can claim PDUs for nearly all episodes we have published so far.
Please visit our 60 Free PDUs page on The PM Podcast website for all the details.
The quickest way to see how many PDUs you can claim for each episode is by looking at The PM Podcast Episode Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet lists all of our published episodes and indicates the number of PDUs to claim.
Step By Step Instructions to Claim PDUs on the CCRS website
- Visit https://ccrs.pmi.org
- Log in to your PMI account
- In the Menu, selectPDUs>Report PDUs
- In the Education section, select Online or Digital Media
- Now complete the form using the information from the table below
- Click the checkmark for I agree this claim is accurate
- Submit your claim by clicking the Submit button
Once submitted, PMI performs an automated review of your claim. During this review, PMI usually sends you an email receipt followed by a second email confirming that your claim has been approved. Usually, this takes just a few minutes to complete.
What to Enter
OSP International LLC
Copy and paste the Title for the episode from the Interview Spreadsheet.
Input whatever notes you may have made while listening to the Episode.
[Date when you started listening to the interview]
[Date when you completed the interview]
Enter the Ways of Working (Technical), Power Skills (Leadership), and Business Acumen (Strategic) PDU claim values for the episode from the PM Podcast Episode Values.
1) If you start typing in a response on the CCRS claim form, the system may provide suggestions in a dropdown list.
- To avoid errors in your claim submission, do NOT select any suggested options from a dropdown list.
- Instead, cut and paste the text from What To Enter on the table above onto the corresponding CCRS online form field. For example:
- DON'T: select OSP International LLC from a dropdown list in the CCRS
- DO: cut & paste "OSP International LLC" onto the Provider field on the CCRS.
- The same is true for the Title of the webinar... don't select it from the dropdown, but do copy it from the table.
2) DO NOT claim all the PDUs at once. Claiming large PDUs in one go will usually prompt PMI to disapprove your claim. We recommend that you claim PDUs once per episode or about 5-10 PDUs at a time.
3) In case you are audited, it is good practice to have a copy of your notes when listening to the Episode.