This article describes The PM Podcast™ and how it can benefit anyone interested in project management. Listen to free episodes online or through your choice of podcast apps.
What is The PM Podcast™?
The Project Management Podcast™ (also known as The PM Podcast™) is an engaging series of interviews aimed at helping you solve your day-to-day project challenges. Your host, Cornelius Fichtner, interviews project management practitioners from around the world to learn what makes them and their projects successful. Each podcast episode includes actionable tips and advice for beginners and experts to help you apply best practices and the latest thinking to your projects right now.
Listening to The PM Podcast™
There are two ways to listen to The PM Podcast™:
- Stream online on our website via a web browser:
- All our free episodes can be played directly from the website
- Simply visit the episode details page and click on the play button to start listening
- Download to your phone, device, or computer and play on a podcast app:
Search for The Project Management Podcast™
- Tap on an episode to play it OR
- Subscribe to The Project Management Podcast™ so that new episodes are downloaded automatically to your phone or tablet whenever we publish a new episode.
To subscribe, please click install a podcast app on your phone or tablet, and then click on the appropriate link for your type of device:
Find out more on How to Get Started with The PM Podcast.
Learn more about how to download episodes
Are you having issues with your podcast application?
If you're having trouble with your third-party podcast application, you will need to contact the manufacturer. We can't provide technical support for third-party applications or software.